Friday, 27 June 2014

My Latest Jewelery Collection!

Adonis has grown in leaps and bounds, I would like to thank everyone for your inspirational pics and the love you guys send me every week. The collection was based on Grecian jewelery-meets- cosmic tribalism. The collection's inception was a picture of a vine reaching out to the sky and being pulled into what can almost be called a cosmic frenzy- Blame the 80's. 
Anyway, after LOTS of research and designing, this is what we came up with! Ear wraps, earcuffs, Chandelier earrings, statement necklaces... and they were a huge hit! Adonis will be launching on ASOS Marketplace soon. In the mean time you can inbox me for payment and shipping details! 


  1. You have the best jewellery collection I've ever seen. Where are the second set of earrings from they're absolutely divine!? I'm a new follower of yours and I'm excited to read more of your posts.