Saturday 21 September 2013

Love Letters From Japan- My Collection

This collection was my baby for a long time. The sleepless nights and worrying over the details were quite a strain on me... so now my lovely readers you can see what the fuss was all about. 
The collection is entitled Love Letters From Japan, inspired by Japanese culture and the geisha who exuded grace and poise. Using traditional silk fabrics, I used the modernist cuts and silhouettes to create a modern collection. Chiffon, silk taffeta and Japanese silk were used to give the collection a texture change and balance. Soon, more pictures will be put up and the collection will be for sale on an online store, till then hope you enjoyed these! 










3 comments:

  1. Amazing blog! love these photos :)
    following you, i hope you will visit me ffrreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!Cool pics!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! :)

    http://the-unfinished-painting.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete